Jumat, 17 Maret 2017

Two Skills in Art


Hello guys, how are you now? I hope you are all fine. This post I'll tell you about my skills began I found when I was in elementary school. When the coach extracurricular school dance I was an old friend of my mother and the coach asked me to join in the dance extracurricular, because my mother encouraged me to participate in the extracurricular was then joined me in the curricular and training for several months. And during my training I felt comfortable, had many friends and a holiday I will not be wasted in vain because the existing activities of the dance exercises. Not only practice we have also participated in various competitions such as dance at the district level, municipalities and provinces. Alhamdulillah yielded very satisfactory results that are offered to fill in the program one television station Pontianak.

And when my high school, I found the other skills are singing, singing skills originated from his love to me with music even I will increase the concentration of learning when there is music, maybe these skills I got from my father who was also fond of the music. One day my mother offered me to fill in the anniversary events office where my mother worked to sing along with two children of other employees. Long story short the three of us had been 3 years in a row singing fill the event. With that my confidence started to grow, and by the time I repeated school year, they held a Singing Competition Festival and I invite friends to join the race and I follow the race to the accompaniment of a guitar by my friend. Thank God it very satisfactory results, we can budge the all the competitors and get a champion 1. I think the dancing and singing are my skills that I get while still a student, there may be another of his skills will I get when I was a student now.

A few post stories about the skills that exist within me, thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Wassalamualaikum :)

1 komentar:

www.lowongankerjababysitter.com www.lowongankerjapembanturumahtangga.com www.lowonganperawatlansia.com www.lowonganperawatlansia.com www.yayasanperawatlansia.com www.penyalurpembanturumahtanggaku.com www.bajubatikmodernku.com www.bestdaytradingstrategyy.com www.paketpernikahanmurahjakarta.com www.paketweddingorganizerjakarta.com www.undanganpernikahanunikmurah.com